Some facts about me:
- The first fiction I can remember writing was a spoof James Bond story. I wrote it whilst I was at school, and it starred my school friends. I've still got it.
- When I left school I did a law degree at university, then got a job in insurance. Do you want to know more about that? No? I thought not.
- The next things I wrote were some comedy sketches for ITV, then some for BBC Radio. I also wrote for a spoof news website for a while.
- I've lived in Newport, Birmingham and Bristol, but I now live in Somerset with my wife, two children and two cats.
- I like sport, music, comedy, and of course books. I read every day, and I can't imagine a world without books.
- I've written two non-fiction books for adults, both about sport (I told you I liked sport!).